People in the catering industry should be familiar with melamine tableware. It is also called imitation porcelain tableware and melamine tableware. It is made of melamine resin powder by heating and pressure casting. It is a kind of tableware that is both eco-friendly and healthy in the industry. It is now widely used in restaurants at all levels, and it is also popular in schools. Originally a large number of porcelain tableware, plastic tableware, aluminum and stainless steel tableware, compared to They, melamine tableware are significantly more environmentally friendly, more elegant and fashionable. But I heard news that melamine tableware is unhealthy and harmful to health. In fact, this is the case. As a professional manufacturer of melamine tableware, I would like to ask you how much you know about melamine tableware. The tableware you bought meets the standard specifications. ? Do you know how to use it properly? Take you to understand the correct use of melamine tableware:
1. Since this product is resistant to high temperature of 120 degrees Celsius, it can be used in ozone ultraviolet, light wave ultraviolet, hot air circulation disinfection cabinets, and can be washed in a dishwasher.
2. Do not use in microwave or oven.
3. Do not use fire to grill, or close to the fire.
4. Please avoid hitting or applying rapid temperature changes in hot conditions to avoid rupture.
5. Products other than ashtrays should not be used as ashtrays.
6. Do not place it in a hot iron plate or soup pot to keep warm.
7. Please use a soft cloth to clean, please do not use grinding powder (such as decontamination powder) and hard objects such as brushes and steel balls to clean, so as not to cause scars.
8. Please handle with care when collecting and washing tableware, do not operate savagely, and it is strictly forbidden to collide with hard objects.
9. Do not use chlorine-containing bleach, such as 84 disinfectant, to avoid material deterioration or discoloration. When bleaching, be sure to use oxygen-based bleach. If chlorine-based bleach is used, the utensils will lose their luster, the handles will fall off, and the utensils themselves will turn yellow. And please pay attention to the amount of bleach and rinse with plenty of water.
10. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the temperature of 120 degrees Celsius during disinfection or use, and avoid prolonged high temperature conditions. Wet disinfection should not exceed 100 degrees Celsius for less than 10 minutes, and dry disinfection should not exceed 30 minutes at 40-80 degrees Celsius. Excessive temperature will cause embrittlement and cracking of the tableware; long-term high temperature will cause the aging of the tableware.