1. Wash the tableware with the rice-washing water that day, wash the rice before the meal, and wash the tableware and chopsticks after the meal. The rice-washing water can not only clean the tableware and chopsticks as white as new, but also save water, and then wash it again with clean water. .
2. Use toothpaste to wash dishes. The cost of this method is relatively high, but the decontamination ability of toothpaste is still very strong, and the removal effect of oil stains, tea stains and the like is more obvious.
3. Melamine tableware cannot be washed with steel balls, which will remove the gloss on the surface of the tableware and leave a lot of scratches, so it is not recommended to use steel balls to wash, because melamine tableware has a ceramic texture, and the surface is relatively It is also more convenient to clean it smoothly. If it is particularly difficult to wash, it is recommended to soak it in detergent water, then wash it with a dish cloth, or wash it directly in the dishwasher.
5. Use overnight tea to wash dishes. The cleaning effect of overnight tea is very strong, whether it is oil stains or other stains, it can basically be removed after soaking for a period of time.
6. Stains, coffee stains and other stubborn stains will cause melamine tableware to turn yellow and black. At this time, it is no longer feasible to use general cleaning methods. Use triple daily chemical melamine tableware special stain removal powder, every 20 liters of 80 degrees heat Put 180-400 grams of melamine tableware special stain removal powder into the solution, stir until dissolved, put the melamine tableware dishes into the solution, soak for 30-60 minutes, the tableware can be stained and refreshed. The new tableware can be rinsed with clean water or placed in the dishwasher.
7. Use baking soda powder (that is, the powder used for baking noodles) to clean dishes, which also has a certain effect on absorbing oil stains, but the cleaning effect is slightly better than overnight tea.
8. Use hot water and coarse salt to clean the tableware, the cleaning effect is similar to that of baking soda.
The sixth method: When cleaning tableware, prepare more cleaning tools. In addition to rags, prepare some cleaning balls and loofah. In many cases, it is more convenient to use loofah and cleaning balls to remove oil stains.