(1) Appearance quality. Consumers can firstly check the product name and grade indicated on the product packaging box or documents in the box; secondly, they can observe the physical quality of the product with the naked eye. When purchasing, they should try to choose products with no obvious defects on the surface and regular shapes. For plate and bowl products, you can stack several products of the same size and size together, and observe the distance between them. The distance is uneven, indicating that the shape of the device is irregular and the deformation is large. For a single product, it can be placed flat or buckled on the glass plate to see if it matches the glass plate to judge its deformation. For porcelain products, you can hold it on your hand and tap the edge of the mouth with your fingers. If there is a hoarse sound, it means that there is a crack.
(2) Dissolution of lead and cadmium: The dissolved lead and cadmium of in-glaze color products and under-glaze color products are very little or almost none, so you can buy with confidence. When purchasing on-glaze color products, you can refer to the following methods:
(1) For utensils containing food, products with less decorative patterns on the surface in contact with food should be selected.
(2) When purchasing, you should also pay attention to whether the color of the pattern is bright. If it is not bright, it may be that the temperature does not meet the requirements when baking the flower, and the amount of lead or cadmium dissolved in such products is often high.
(3) Special attention should be paid to those products whose patterns can be wiped off by hand. Most of these products have extremely high lead or cadmium dissolution and should not be purchased.
(4) For unreliable products, edible vinegar can be used (the acetic acid concentration used in the inspection of lead dissolution and cadmium dissolution is basically the same as the acetic acid concentration of edible vinegar.) Soak for a few hours, if it is found that there is a significant change in color, it should be discarded. , Most of these products have high lead or cadmium dissolution.
(5) For products marked for decoration, do not use for food.
In addition, when purchasing products for microwave ovens, you should avoid products with metal decoration, such as products with gold edging, silver edging, or products with gold decals, metal wires, and metal wire inlaid patterns.