When people go to a restaurant to eat, they find that there are many kinds of tableware. Ceramic tableware is a relatively common one. This kind of tableware is very helpful to the human body when used, and it can reflect a certain grade. Although many people now choose to use such tableware in their own homes, it is best to learn more about how to choose ceramic tableware.
1. When purchasing, choose formal businesses and markets, and it is best not to buy in informal places such as roadside and small vendors. Recognize the manufacturer of ceramic tableware, because the state has regulations, after the ceramic tableware is soaked in 4% acetic acid solution before leaving the factory, the dissolution of lead in the tableware should be less than 7 mg/L, and the dissolution of cadmium should be Less than 0.5 mg / liter, so it is suitable for use. Formal manufacturers generally meet this requirement, while informal manufacturers cannot guarantee to meet this standard.
2. Pay attention to observe the fineness of the ceramic tableware, the glaze is uniform, the appearance pattern is fine and not rough.
3. Smell the ceramic tableware, if there is a peculiar smell, the tableware has a high content of harmful elements, so do not buy it.
4. Do not buy ceramic tableware with bright colors and patterns because of the pursuit of beauty and novelty. In order to look better, this kind of tableware usually adds some heavy metal additives to the glaze, and heavy metals are harmful to the human body. Therefore, the brighter the ceramic tableware, the more heavy metal content it is, and the easier it is to exceed the standard.
5. It is best to choose ceramic tableware with in-glaze color and under-glaze color technology. These two processes have stricter requirements in the manufacturing process, and the content of heavy metals in the pigment is less.
6. Before using the ceramic tableware, boil it in boiling water for about 5 minutes, or soak it in vinegar for 2-3 minutes, which can dissolve the toxic elements in the tableware.