People who like to drink tea will get a set of tea sets at home, so that once someone is a guest, they can use the tea set to drink tea, because the tea set is what we feed to the mouth, so everyone pays more attention to whether it is poisonous. After drinking it, it will have an effect. Then, you need to know whether a set of ceramic tea of dozens of yuan is poisonous. In addition, everyone must know what is in the ceramic tea set.
Tea sets are generally mainly made of ceramic materials, and the prices of tea sets on the market are also very high. The price ranges from dozens to hundreds or even thousands. When purchasing materials, it is best not to choose tea sets with too many bright colors and too many artificial patterns. Some ordinary tea sets are as cheap as dishes, and the materials are non-toxic, so they can be purchased.
Seeing that tea has no poison is mainly from the ceramic raw materials and firing process. The tea set made of ceramic raw materials is clay or porcelain clay. These two materials are relatively safe, because they are added with natural substances, but the difference is in grade and quality.
1. There are four-character formulas for choosing a teapot. It is said: “Small, shallow, Qi, and old.” , Tiehuaxuan, Qiupu, Calyx, Xiaoshan, Yuan Xisheng, etc. are the most cherished ones.
2. There are many styles of pots, such as those as small as oranges and as large as mandarin oranges, as well as melon-shaped, persimmon-shaped, diamond-shaped, drum-shaped, and plum-shaped. Generally, there are drum-shaped ones, whichever is correct and thick. There are also many colors of pots, blue and white bucket color, four dynasties and three glazes, but no matter the style or color, the most important thing is to have health and cultural heritage.
3. There are also four-character formulas for the choice of teacups: small, shallow, thin, and white. Small, it is all in one sip; shallow, the water leaves no bottom; the color is as white as jade to set off the color of the tea; the quality is as thin as paper so that it can be fragrant. Chaozhou tea drinkers often use the “Ruoshen Cup” with a white ground and a blue flower base and a flat mouth and a book “Ruoshen Collection” on the bottom of the cup as precious, but it is no longer easy to obtain. The kung fu tea set produced by Shengshi Changnan is light and moderate, which not only conforms to drinking habits, but also maintains the fragrance of tea.
4. The tea wash is shaped like a big bowl, with many shades of light and shade. There are three necessary for cooking kung fu tea, one is the front and the other is used to soak the tea cup, the secondary wash is used to immerse the jar, and the other is used to hold the water for washing the cup and the old one. Brewed tea leaves.
5. Tea tray The tea tray is used to hold tea cups, and there are various styles, such as crescent-shaped, checkerboard-shaped, but no matter what the style is, the most important thing is the four-character formula: wide, flat, shallow, and white. That is, the surface of the plate should be wide, so that according to the number of guests, more cups can be placed; the bottom of the plate should be flat, so as not to make the teacup unstable and easy to shake; , to make it beautiful.
After reading the introduction of this article, we have learned that tea sets are generally made of ceramic materials, and the prices on the market are also very high. The cost is relatively low, so there is no need to worry at all. The cheap ones are poisonous. Similarly, it also tells everyone what is in the ceramic tea set.