Glass tableware is beautiful, non-toxic, and our favorite eating tool. The glass tableware has a flaw in that it is easily dusted and looks like a layer of fog. For cleaning glass tableware, some people choose to use cleaning agents, but cleaning agents are rich in harmful chemicals and should not be used too much. So how to clean glass tableware, let’s take a look at the specific details.
1. Edible salt: Salt is a seasoning that we often use, and the human body cannot be separated from it. Put the salt into the glass tableware, pay attention to the glass tableware that has just been rinsed, then wash your hands clean, use the salt to clash the glass tableware, and you can see the clear glass tableware after a while.
2. Mung bean: our favorite food. Prepare two spoons of white vinegar and some mung beans, put these into the glass tableware, seal the mouth, and shake it vigorously. After the conflict between the mung beans and the glass tableware, the stains on the glass tableware will be removed.
3. Alcohol: Note that 75% medical alcohol must be used. Pour about 15ml of alcohol into the dry glass tableware, then scrub the inner wall of the glass tableware with a clean gauze, and rinse with clean water several times after cleaning.
4. Toothpaste: It is very simple, but it should be noted that when cleaning glass tableware with toothpaste, you must pay attention to whether the glass tableware is dry. If there is water, the cleaning effect is not very effective.
5, citrus peel: citrus is delicious, but citrus peel also uses its purpose. Scrub the inside of the glass tableware with a few pieces of fresh citrus peel, and the mist will be completely removed from the inside wall.
6. Boiling water: Water has many uses, and here we use its heat to dissolve the stains on glass tableware. Note that glass tableware should be placed in the pot when it is cold, not directly into boiling water, otherwise the glass tableware will burst.