1. Practice soil. Take out 2-3 kilograms of the clay you just bought, rub it continuously until it looks like a chrysanthemum, and then drop the clay on the table until it is smooth. This is to prevent the purchased clay from having different hardness, voids, air bubbles, etc., and the untrained clay is prone to cracking during the drying or firing process.
2. Prepare a bucket of water and a drawing machine. Dip the soil into the water and put it on the machine.
3. Put the practiced clay into the bucket and soak it, so that it is convenient to start making.
4. Use the palms of both hands to bulge and press the clod to make the clod stick tightly to the blanking machine.
5. Dip your hands with water, hold the clods with your palms, turn on the switch of the blank-pulling machine, and after the machine is turned, pull it upwards gently. About every turn, it will rise a little bit higher. Then repeat the action of pressing, then pull up, press again, and repeat several times.
6. Set. The index finger and thumb of the right hand are together, and the thumb of the left hand is stretched out against the index finger and thumb of the right hand. Keep holding the clod in the palm of both hands.
7. Open the hole. Insert the thumbs of both hands.
8. Put your hand into the hole, put your thumb against it, and pull up with the force of four fingers.
9. The part that needs to be reduced can be modified with the palm and the tiger’s mouth.
10. Pull, repair and finish according to the shape you need.