With the improvement of people’s living standards, the application of imitation porcelain tableware has gradually become popular, and more and more people choose to use this tableware, because it is both beautiful and practical. What problems need to be paid attention to, next, I will introduce the three principles of using the tableware.
1. Try not to come into close contact with high temperature during use, let alone directly use Jinan imitation porcelain tableware to hold food directly into the heating box, which will completely destroy the entire tableware.
2. Although the tableware will not be easily broken, but with the richness of the patterns, we still have to follow the principle of handling the tableware with care in the process of handling. We must know that even the best items will be There are weak spots. And try not to use Steel Ball when cleaning, which will make the overall smoothness of the plate very easy. It is even more impossible to use disinfectant, which will weaken its vitality.
3. The custom-made tableware of imitation porcelain tableware should not be mixed in the washing machine as much as possible, so the collision of manganese will have a certain impact on it. After all, it is not tableware made of iron.
Next, let’s take a look at how imitation porcelain tableware manufacturers produce imitation porcelain tableware!
1. Plain noodles: Pour the agglomerated raw materials into the mold, start the plain noodles program of the press, close the mold, and cure and form through high temperature and high pressure.
2. Preheating: Weigh the raw materials according to the standard raw material dosage of the tableware shape, put them in the raw material box, and put them into the high-frequency machine to preheat evenly to make the powdered raw materials agglomerate.
3. Add gold: After the product is affixed with flowers, sprinkle light powder on the surface of the product evenly, and then start the machine. After curing at high temperature and high pressure, the surface of the product has a porcelain-like luster. Although this step is optional, gold-enhanced tableware products have a glossy finish and appear to have the same effect as porcelain.
4. Decal: Paste the pre-processed flower paper (usually the customer logo label or beautiful pattern) on the plain-shaped tableware as required. The position of the flower paper is generally confirmed with the customer before the contract is signed, and the flower is affixed. After the paper, start the press printing program. For the pretreatment of the flower paper, it is necessary to bake and volatilize the linking agent in the ink in the oven, and then brush a certain concentration of melamine resin on the flower paper, dry it, and cut it according to the flower shape.
5. Polishing: The product that has just been demolded has burrs, and imitation porcelain tableware is not expensive to wholesale. It needs to be polished, removed, and polished to make the product look more beautiful.
6. Quality inspection and packaging: The above completes the entire process of imitation porcelain tableware. Generally, it will go through the initial inspection of the product line and the re-inspection of the factory to eliminate waste and defective products, and put the qualified products into the warehouse for packaging, and then they can be sent. used by customers.